More than 1,500 runners crossed the finish line Saturday, May 7 in Peninsula State Park, and we were inspired by every one of you! Thanks for making this race a part of your Mother’s Day weekend once again!
The race returns May 6, 2023. Registration will open Oct. 1.
The race includes:
• Great race shirts
• Incredible course support
• A run on a closed, USATF-certified course
• 8 aid stations
• Shuttles to and from the starting line
• Post-race music, beer, and food at Nicolet Bay
• Finisher’s medals for all Half-marathon runners!